 General / 33533
Re: AFOLs in Northern Nevada
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 9 Oct 2001 01:19:49 GMT

In lugnet.general, Stephen Bishop writes:

I was wondering if there were any lego fans in the Northern Nevada/Northeast
California area. If there are any of you out there, let me know.

You mean like Lassen or Modoc counties?  Heck, there are hardly any people
there period let alone AFOL's!  I can't imagine Northern Nevada is any
better-- you don't even have the alien landing sites (don't they fall under the
jurisdiction of loc.nev.vegas?).

I suppose the upside is you don't have the cutthroat competition for clearance
LEGO some of us suffer!

Maggie C.