 General / 33536
Re: Deluxe Metroliner Kit delayed again!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 9 Oct 2001 16:58:36 GMT

In lugnet.general, Jason Maxwell writes:
In lugnet.general, Bryan Kinkel writes:
That is interesting. I just got a ship confirmation email from
shop.at.home.americas@lego.com stating that my Deluxe Metroliner Kit and an
extra Club Car were shipped.

I live in the Philadelphia, PA area and I ordered it the first or second
week of September.

Bryan

Yeah, they called me back yesterday and said they had made a mistake and
that my Deluxe Metronliner Kit shipped yesterday....

Jason

Hmmm,
I called yesterday afternoon to check on mine and they told me November 1. I
asked them about sending me just the metroliner part of the kit right away
but they refused. They suggested I could cancel my K10001 and just order the
10001 in order to receive it right away. Being impatient, I did that and
left my other spare clubcar on backorder. It was worth the extra money for
me to get it 3-4 weeks earlier. However, If what you say is true I'm pretty
frustrated that the operators aren't giving out the right information and
that I'm going to essentially lose $20 by having to re-order the second club
car that I lost by not ordering the kit and on top of that not even getting
the metroliner earlier than I would have originally. Do they just look at
the S@H website or something to get the backorder date? Oh well... I guess I
should have just been patient!

James