 General / 33535
33534  |  33536
Subject:
To Allan, from NYC; RE: WTC plans [Response to post on brickapple.com]
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 9 Oct 2001 15:47:14 GMT

To Allan from NYC,

You left comments on my site, but I was unable to get your email address.
(The form you submitted your information through on www.brickapple.com
wasn't working when you submitted your info.)  It's fine now.

Thanks for your comments on my site.  Could you send me your email address
so that I can send you files and things?

You can contact me at sean@seankenney.com. Thanks.

To answer your question, I have some .dat files that have parts of my World
Trade Center spec'd out.  They're not complete, but you can use them for
ideas.  I am also reconstructing the whole facility right now and have
construction photos and plans I can send you. (I'll put them up on the web
soon too.)

Sean