 General / 33343
Re: Eat this!!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 23 Sep 2001 19:56:36 GMT

"Rick Hallman" <legodude725@removeaol.com> skrev i meddelandet
news:GK4JGt.HGB@lugnet.com...
[... war propaganda? ...]

With all due respect to the suffering Americans, I don't think this has
anything to do with Lego, and it's certainly not following the rules for
lugnet.general

The 270,000,000 citizens of the United States of
America

Have they all voted you as a spokesman? What makes you think all 270 000 000
feels just like you?

Really, however much you Americans feel that you can do whatever you want,
wherever you want, just because you want it, that's not the way it works in
general. By breaking the rules, you don't make other follow them.

I'm really sick and tired of all this - keep the discussions where they
belong, and please: lugnet calls itself an international, friendly, forum -
keep it that way, and not as another American propaganda board!
--
Anders Isaksson, Sweden
Gallery:   http://user.tninet.se/~hbh828t/gallery/index.htm