 General / 33357
Re: Eat this!!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 24 Sep 2001 12:08:58 GMT

----- Original Message -----
From: "Anders Isaksson" <isaksson.etuna@REMOVEebox.tninet.se>
With all due respect to the suffering Americans, I don't think this • has
anything to do with Lego, and it's certainly not following the rules • for
lugnet.general

Anders, While I agree with the statement you made above...

<snip>
Really, however much you Americans feel that you can do whatever you • want,
wherever you want, just because you want it, that's not the way it • works in
general. By breaking the rules, you don't make other follow them.

This part really makes me mad.  Not all Americans "do whatever they
want, whenever they want", and lumping all Americans into one category
like this just makes my blood boil.

Sincerely,
-Andy Lynch

This probably belongs in .debate, so please follow up to there.  (But I
don't read .debate, so if you want to address me directly, e-mail me)