 General / 33362
Re: Eat this!!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 24 Sep 2001 15:26:42 GMT

[the order of the lines has been edited]

"Andy Lynch" <andy@andyandjackie.com> skrev i meddelandet
This probably belongs in .debate, so please follow up to there.  (But I
don't read .debate, so if you want to address me directly, e-mail me)

I don't read .debate either, so for this one, I'll continue in .general, and
then try to be quiet...

This part really makes me mad.  Not all Americans "do whatever they
want, whenever they want", and lumping all Americans into one category
like this just makes my blood boil.

Well, I know that, and you know that, but the message I was replying to
indicated that 270 000 000 Americans stood behind it, and as I didn't see any
American snub the poster, I did.

BTW, why didn't you boil over his post? It lumped you all into one category
too!

Sorry for the disturbance, I'll creep back into my little hole up here in the
north and try not to be so unAmerican...

--
Anders Isaksson, Sweden
Gallery:   http://user.tninet.se/~hbh828t/gallery/index.htm