 Administrative / General / 9560
Re: Eat this!!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 24 Sep 2001 06:51:57 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Rick Hallman writes:
Okay. this is it. I was wrong. everybody esle was right.

Yes, you got that part right.

a) elitists

??? Is this some kind of joke too? Where does eliticism enter here? You
expressed bad form, people told you so.

b) NOT ONE PERSON can take a joke...

It wasn't received as a joke, hence the reactions.

c) if you didnt notice, i XFUT to OT.fun.

Of course I didn't notice, not every newsreader shows every header on earth
on the main screen, some space is left to the message too. Besides, I think
this message needed more than an XFUT to be recognized as a joke.

AndersI