 General / 33295
New MOC: 8 wide Lotus Esprit S4
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.town, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce, lugnet.modelteam
Date:
Tue, 18 Sep 2001 23:52:19 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I was chatting with Mladen one day about the difficulty of creating tapered
windshields at small scales, and he suggested using flex tubes in this manner.
I had dismissed this idea because I thought it would be too weak for my
tastes, but it turns out that putting the corner of the tiles into the flex
tube really helps.
Anyway, here's the model:
http://lego.bldesign.org/models/?m=esprit

Please rate the model and LMKWYT!  Comments, suggestions, flames appreciated.
--Bram

Bram Lambrecht
bram@cwru.edu
http://bldesign.org/