 General / 32874
32873  |  32875
Subject:
The Cankerworm
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.build, lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 10 Sep 2001 19:43:37 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

I just posted pictures of the Cankerworm here:

As always let me hear from you guys! There's a bit of a story below for
those of you who are bored :-)

The Cankerworm is a biomechanical alien mecha deal. It was an indigenous
animal infussed with cyber technology. The animal itself is rather dumb and
violent. Each Cankerworm ridden into battle requires three riders. One is
the leader denoted by the blue stripes. The other two are handlers. These
three riders must work in tandem to keep the Worm from eating friendly
troops. If the leader falls off the top Cankerworms are prone to snapping
around and eating them in which case the next rider becomes the leader. The
penalty for loosing control of a Cankerworm is death anyway,so it's really
no loss when a leader is eaten. blah blah blah I'm even getting tired of
this story. Oh and as the kicker I don't have any pictures of the riders! Oh
well maybe next time. Take care everyone!

Later,
Bryce