 General / 32824
  Re: Bummer of the Week: Happy Americans , Abused Chinese

I wouldn’t say that you are being Jingoistic per se, but I do think that your view is a little uninformed. I normally steer clear of political discussions here on Lugnet, but this one does seem to be a real discussion and not an argument. What is (...) (23 years ago, 6-Sep-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.duplo, lugnet.dear-lego)

"Jon Furman" <Rambocalrissian@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:GJ9BB1.BJE@lugnet.com... (...) Well said. Thanks for taking the time to write what I thought, when I felt it more expedient to write 'crap' Case in point - my brother in law imports (...) (23 years ago, 6-Sep-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.duplo, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Bummer of the Week: Happy Americans , Abused Chinese

(...) And that's why I asked for the opinion and thoughts of others. Thanks for responding. (...) I also do not tend to get involved in political discussions because I am very much aware of my lack of knowledge on such subjects as well as being (...) (23 years ago, 7-Sep-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.duplo, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: joy of the Week: thinking Americans

Greg, Your point is well taken, I appreciate your point of view. I'm sorry some folks refered to your views as Racist. (It clearly wasn't) Your original post was well thought out and executed. I think the only difference in our thinking is that I (...) (23 years ago, 7-Sep-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.duplo, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Bummer of the Week: Happy Americans , Abused Chinese

In lugnet.general, Lawrence Wilkes writes: (Snipped Jon's Reply to the original Posting) (...) So let me see if I've got this all straight now - in my original post I stated that I had "discovered" that LEGO was now making toys in China. I explained (...) (23 years ago, 7-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

"Greg Perry" <supernerd23@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:GJAItv.53p@lugnet.com... (...) You seem to assume that 1. I have nothing to do but follow this thread. You complain that I replied. As if all I have to do is reply to you. I only noticed (...) (23 years ago, 10-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

"Lawrence Wilkes" <lawrence@thewilkesf...rve.co.uk> wrote in message news:GJG1yq.2Gx@lugnet.com... (...) Sorry, that should have read "You compain that I didn't reply" regards lawrence (23 years ago, 10-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)