 Off-Topic / Debate / 12496
Re: Bummer of the Week: Happy Americans , Abused Chinese
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 10 Sep 2001 11:19:50 GMT

"Greg Perry" <supernerd23@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:GJAItv.53p@lugnet.com...

Eagerly awaiting a reasoned and intelligent response,

You seem to assume that

1. I have nothing to do but follow this thread.
You complain that I replied.
As if all I have to do is reply to you.
I only noticed this post today because I was here looking at something else.

2. you assume I am going to look through all the threads in all the topic areas.
I dont normally go near off-topic debate, precisely because it is off-topic.
I had no idea that there was such a big debate in off-topic sparked by your original
post. Nor did I know you were replying to my posts only in off-topic

Anyway it seems the debate has continued and just about fizzled out now without my further input.

I think you have just about agreed in this debate that you could have worded your original post better to avoid the
remarks I made.
As a consequence, I believe I probably responded to quickly and harshly without fully understanding your position.

There's probably a ton of things we don't agree on, but at least we share our enthusiasm for Lego.

So now lets put it all behind us and get back to Lego

regards
lawrence