 General / 32773
    LEGO Sculptor Proposal —Sean Harrington
   (...) Not sure, probably the same way they do now for sets with more exotic pieces. (...) I don't agree with this at all. There is still plenty of profit margin in the 3033, so a $19.99 price for Sculptor would be great. But with the extras I am (...) (23 years ago, 4-Sep-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: LEGO Sculptor Proposal —Eric Lind
   (...) He has? I perused his site, but I didn't come across it. I'd love to get a program to generate LEGO spheres, largely because I really don't have the time to write one, myself. (23 years ago, 4-Sep-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: LEGO Sculptor Proposal —Eric Harshbarger
    As far as I know, I have not written a program to illustrate circles or spheres constructed out of LEGO bricks. I have diagrams of all circles of single brick width and even radii from 2 - about 48 which I made using Photoshop, but those diagrams (...) (23 years ago, 4-Sep-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: LEGO Sculptor Proposal —Sean Harrington
   (...) Uhhh, I hypnotized you, yeah, that's the ticket! I hypnotized you and made you write a Java applet for my, uh, my wife, Morgan Fairchild. Yeah. My bad. Sometimes the myth overshadows the man. My apologies. (...) Yeah, so what're you waiting (...) (23 years ago, 5-Sep-01, to lugnet.general)