 General / 32746
Re: Chapter 1 of Subterfugitives now online!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 1 Sep 2001 14:37:02 GMT

In lugnet.general, Joel Kuester writes:

http://minispy.tripod.com/index.html

OH!
MY!
THAT!
IS!
IN!
CRE!
DI!
BLE!

dude........... [long grinning stare]

You're bringing Lego to a whole new level! The story telling is awesome. The
detail is awesome. The graphic editing is awesome. I just can't believe how
amazing this whole thing is...

You're my hero! :D

---SteveR