 General / 3271
Re: Dear Lego, please make this sign be true.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 16 Mar 1999 11:50:10 GMT

Larry Pieniazek <lar@voyager.net> writes:

See this pic...

http://www.layer1.net/legoland/d39/lego39011.jpg

Wow, that's some collection of images!

I especially liked the close ups of the vehicles, because I have mainly
made vehicles myself over the last year.

My vehicles usually have lots of working Technic functions, though,
which means that I cannot make them look as realistic as the ones
presented here.  I think I will try not to worry about the working
functions one day, and rather try to make the model look as realistic as
possible.  That should be an interesting challenge.

Fredrik