 General / 32446
Re: Aquazone contest?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.build, lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 13 Aug 2001 12:12:56 GMT

Hi Felix !

Oh yes, I am very interested in this contest. I participate !
During the last weeks I did less postings because I was too busy.

Stefan

In lugnet.aquazone, Felix Greco writes:
I want to get a feel for how many people I could get to participate in an
aquazone themed contest.  If I can get at least five of you to respond to
this and semi-commit to participate, I'll go for it.

The contest would open within the next couple of weeks and winners would be
announced sometime around Halloween.  Creations would be based on the
original sub-themes (ie aquanauts or stingrays, etc) but will not
necesarilly be restricted to those areas.  I'd also like to have a general
ocean creation award for sculptures based on oceanic what-nots (starfish,
seahorses, seaweed...).  Using unavailable pieces or colors would be fine.
I'd like the award to be some type of graphic that could be displayed on the
winners' website.

Please respond or email me if you have an interest, question, or if you have
a suggestion.

Felix Greco