 General / 3200
Re: Were Parts Packs available in US stores?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 12 Mar 1999 21:20:40 GMT

I remember finding tree, flower and sign parts packs in an independent
toystore in Kansas City. It had to be in the early 80's. The store was in a
mall that was in Crown Plaza.

Bryan

Gary Istok wrote in message <36E93EAE.1EC3E0A4@umich.edu>...
Whenever I travelled to Europe, I always come across parts/service packs
in toystores.  But only in this one store in central New Jersey did I
come across any of them in the USA.

It makes me wonder why this one store carried them, and no other US one
(that I've seen) has.

Just curious,

Gary Istok