 General / 3195
Re: Were Parts Packs available in US stores?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 12 Mar 1999 16:57:56 GMT

I remember finding roof parts packs in a store here in Vancouver in the
early 90's, when my daughter was into building large houses and we
always needed (still need!) more roof bricks. That store no longer has
them, of course: don't know when they stopped being available. At the
time they were not under the counter or anything special, just out on
the shelves.

Kevin

(going to Europe this summer and intending to scour toystores everywhere
I go!)