 General / 31663
  Re: FOTM/LOTM (Loss of the Month) Some thoughts...

(...) Hate is such a strong word. I'll just get ready to Ritvik you or something. :-) (...) Galaxy What? ;-) Shame on you! Part of playing well is playing fair and when someone else has first dibs, kid or adult, they have first dibs. Shame on you (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jul-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: FOTM/LOTM (Loss of the Month) Some thoughts...

(...) Ha-HA! Life is so, so much easier when you have no soul. Such is my mania; I do not apologize for it! But OK, K-Mart is pretty harsh. And whaddya mean, "Galaxy What?" AACK! I'm bleeding here! (...) Well, it sure won't find a mainstream market (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jul-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: FOTM/LOTM (Loss of the Month) Some thoughts...

(...) I look at it like this: there's enthusiasts, and there's collectors. And of course there're overlaps. I consider myself an enthusiast. My fave them being Classic Space I buy lots of it. I have this nasty tendency of being completist with (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jul-01, to lugnet.general)