 General / 31629
Re: LEGO Train Contest - 1st Place Prize Winner
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 8 Jul 2001 02:37:32 GMT

Greetings!

If anyone is interested in instructions for David's Dragon Train,
please see my post in lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade

Thanks,
/Eric McCarthy/

David Weiler-Thiessen wrote:

Hi

I received notification a few weeks ago from LEGO that I had won the 1st Place
prize ( 2nd overall ) in the LEGO Train Contest for the over 18 age category.

My entry was a train built to look like a Chinese New Year's Dragon.

Check out the following link for a sampling of my entry.

LMKWYT

Dave