 General / 31346
Re: mindstorms RIS 2.0
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 25 Jun 2001 14:38:05 GMT

Is it available in any country in the world yet?

I haven't seen any information about when it shall be released yet.

Last I also saw a picture of a new expension kit: Ultimate Builders Set #3800

Anyone know info of this set?

Eelco