 Technic / 5354
Re: mindstorms RIS 2.0
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 26 Jun 2001 02:16:45 GMT

Oooo - I was about to go out and buy 1.5...

Is there anyway to upgrade 1.5 to 2, without buying the whole new set? As in
some kind of software / firmware only update?

Cheers.

"Jonathan Wilson" <jonwil@tpgi.com.au> wrote in message
Is it available in any country in the world yet?
What parts will it include?
When will it be available in australia?

---