 General / 31347
Re: Guarded Inn's first shipment sold out
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 25 Jun 2001 18:15:37 GMT

In lugnet.general, Jason Maxwell writes:
This might be old news, so if it is, ignore it.  I just placed an order for
2 Guarded Inn's over the phone and I was told that the July 13th shipment is
already sold out.  The next shipment won't be until late July, early August.

Sheesh.  That will teach me to not be negligent about reading lugnet.
I missed the availability announcement, and thought, since it was a
"july surprise," that it wouldn't even be available until July.  And
now it's already sold about, before July begins.  Hmmpph!  :^D

--

Jeff <jthompson@esker.com>   "Float on a river, forever and ever, Emily"