 General / 31305
Re: Interesting pieces in set #10015
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 24 Jun 2001 16:27:24 GMT

In lugnet.general, Frank Filz writes:
In lugnet.general, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:
In lugnet.general, Mike Case writes:
Take a close look at the roof of the green passenger car (#10015).  It
looks like there are 10 clear 1x2 plates along the center!  If this
holds true, could it be a foreshadowing of a set in the Legends line?
What sets made use of this plate other than the Lear Jet?

Clear 1x2 plates are reasonably current, the Shell Ferrari has one, and I'm
pretty sure there have been other Model Team sets with them (I've got some
from eBay lots which were definitely parts from Model Team sets.

2 were also available in set 5928 Bi-Wing Baron, which is where the majority of
mine are from, but I've been getting them for years.  I think the first ones I
got were in set 6524 Blizzard Blazer.

And Frank, you're right, at least one Model Team (besides the Shell Ferrari)
had some: 5540 Formula 1 Racer.  It had 3 1x2s, 1 2x4, and 1 2x2.  :)

Jeff