 General / 31295
Re: Interesting pieces in set #10015
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 24 Jun 2001 06:01:34 GMT

In lugnet.general, Mike Case writes:
Take a close look at the roof of the green passenger car (#10015).  It
looks like there are 10 clear 1x2 plates along the center!  If this
holds true, could it be a foreshadowing of a set in the Legends line?
What sets made use of this plate other than the Lear Jet?

   I have a ton of them.  If memory serves, they were
   from an early to mid-90s Basic Building Set.  I know
   I didn't have any clear 1x2 plates before 1994, so
   it was definitely after that.

   But I can't remember the number--I want to say it was
   in the 800s somewhere.

   best

   Lindsay