 General / 31304
Re: Interesting pieces in set #10015
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 24 Jun 2001 14:52:18 GMT

Back in the sixties they were very common. I've hundreds of them from my
dad's collection. Also clear 2x2 plates, grey 8x11.....

Duq

"Frank Filz" <ffilz@mindspring.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.general, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:
In lugnet.general, Mike Case writes:
Take a close look at the roof of the green passenger car (#10015).  It
looks like there are 10 clear 1x2 plates along the center!  If this
holds true, could it be a foreshadowing of a set in the Legends line?
What sets made use of this plate other than the Lear Jet?

Clear 1x2 plates are reasonably current, the Shell Ferrari has one, and • I'm
pretty sure there have been other Model Team sets with them (I've got some
from eBay lots which were definitely parts from Model Team sets.

Frank