 General / 31174
  Question about 1x1 brick with headlight

Hi folks, I am searching the first sets were one of the most fantastic LEGO® bricks ever was released: The 1x1 with Headlight (Part No. 4070)! This little piece is so great, especially for the SNOT technique. I suggest that it was 1980 when it came (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jun-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Question about 1x1 brick with headlight

Ummmm, besides what this post is about...This is really cool: (URL) job, and is that a counter weight that extends out back! that's just neato! very cool..... Eric (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jun-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Question about 1x1 brick with headlight

(...) G'day Holger, I am gambling that you are right, that 1980 was the first year for that piece. I have a catalogue from 1979, and that piece doesn't appear in there. However there are many 1980 sets that have it, including Classic Space. If it (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jun-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Question about 1x1 brick with headlight

Hi Kyle, thanks for answering my headlight-question. I won't say the 1x1 headlight appears in a Technic set from pre 1980. Anyway, 1980 seems to be right. I am planing a little LEGO®-geometry site for our german 1000steine platform, maybe I could (...) (23 years ago, 22-Jun-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Question about 1x1 brick with headlight

(...) G'day Holger, What is a "mup-pad"? Is there a web site with pictures? (...) That's just my "anti-spam" address. You need to delete the section of my email address that says "deletethisspamblock". A lot of people do that so that automated (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jun-01, to lugnet.general)