 General / 30877
Re: !! NEW DINOSAUR SETS!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 10 Jun 2001 04:09:25 GMT

In lugnet.general, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:
  It's kind of heartening that people are unable to find
  prior references to such big things--
<snip>

Wait, *heartening*? Don't you mean disheartening? I think it's troublesome
that people could miss stuff like that. Maybe we should expand the "top
news" category a little... I mean, I think headlines like the rerelease of
6067 (as 10000) should stay up for a lot more than a week, it would be such
a shame for people who were gone or something to miss a big thing like that.
Maybe we should have a top MOC-related news and top set-related news... I
dunno. I really think that it's really too bad that people go without
knowing this kinda stuff.

  it implies that so
  very much is going on that even "regulars" miss big releases
  until very late--e.g., my missing the Sopwith Camel LEGO
  sculpture set until *after* its release.

Right... but don't you think that's a *bad* thing?

Just my 2 cents (soon to be my 8 agorot)...

-Shiri