 General / 30871
30870  |  30872
Subject:
!! NEW DINOSAUR SETS!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 10 Jun 2001 00:58:49 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

To day while looking through the news paper in the kids comics there was a
little on new dinosaur sets that I havn't seen anyone talk about on here yet
the article shows a T-rex which is lite blue and another one which is green
who name escapes me right know the article says theme will inculde a
mosasurus ,styracossaurus and a brachiosaurus what ever the hell that means
from the to sets you can see all the parts  look to be made just for these
sets all but for 2x2  45' foor tiles  the sets look to have about 15 pieces
because they are Mr jr sets the article goes on to say that the T-rex can
change into a ouransaurus,spinosaurus and parasaurolophur I hope I spell
them right because they words as you can tell I use all the time. the price
ofthe sets starts at aus$12.95  and that the makers have used historical
info to make them look real as posible mmmm yes  lt blue t-rex sound like a
good idea just to use
that colour on element at will not have a use for other sets.
and yes you hread this first for an Australian of all afol's in the world
now thats a first.