 General / 30871
  !! NEW DINOSAUR SETS!!

To day while looking through the news paper in the kids comics there was a little on new dinosaur sets that I havn't seen anyone talk about on here yet the article shows a T-rex which is lite blue and another one which is green who name escapes me (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jun-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: !! NEW DINOSAUR SETS!!

Hi Eli! Not meaning to burst your bubble, but this is not *that* new... See: (URL) but thanks for rushing here and telling us anyhow! -Shiri (23 years ago, 10-Jun-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: !! NEW DINOSAUR SETS!!

(...) stores already--I've seen them here in New Jersey myself. Nope, they're not really new at all. It's kind of heartening that people are unable to find prior references to such big things--it implies that so very much is going on that even (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jun-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: !! NEW DINOSAUR SETS!!

(...) <snip> Wait, *heartening*? Don't you mean disheartening? I think it's troublesome that people could miss stuff like that. Maybe we should expand the "top news" category a little... I mean, I think headlines like the rerelease of 6067 (as (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jun-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: !! NEW DINOSAUR SETS!!

On Sun, 10 Jun 2001, Shiri Dori (<GEp4vp.5xK@lugnet.com>) wrote at 04:09:25 (...) Nah. No-one's going to miss it. It's going to be around for months, and it's already on the S@H site. People might not be among the first to know, but why is that a (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jun-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: !! NEW DINOSAUR SETS!!

(...) Yep, I really do mean "heartening," because it means that there's so very much great stuff going on that everyone misses a little something (except a few, you know who you are ;) ) because there are only so many hours in a day! Now, I'd love (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jun-01, to lugnet.general)