 General / 30570
Re: I'm back... (Could someone clarify?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 26 May 2001 04:34:11 GMT

Matthew, this repetition quickly becomes boring. You continue to post in a
place where you have been banned. You were banned for violation of the ToS.
It does not matter if you were banned for being ugly, inept, funny-looking,
or too handsome. You are still banned from a private community run by a
private individual. Your opinion is not relevant based on these facts.

As for my speaking for the entire community, re-read that line. You are not
welcome according to the only voice that matters, the Admin of the
community. If you don't like it, take it up privately with Todd. If he
ignores you, then go away...it is his playground. You persistance is comical
against these basic facts.

Rich Thompson
http://www.robotthoughts.com

In lugnet.general, Scott Chambers writes:
<disregard the From field>

In lugnet.general, Rich Thompson writes:
Sadly, Matthew has proven my point. He wishes to do as he likes on someone
else's playground and wonders why people become irritated (and amused to
wit).

As I said, the only person who can make you angry or upset is yourself.  If
anyone is upset here, it's a problem with them, not me.

I (according to the ToS) chose to be a part of this humble
dictatorship for the privledge of speaking with other folks on LUGNET about
Lego (and whatever else within the proper group). I understand that if I
violate the ToS, I am no longer welcome.

I was not in violation of the ToS and in my opinion was banned unfairly.  If
the owner wishes to violate his own rules then I see no reason why the rules
should apply to me.  If you want to complain and whine about it go right
ahead, it won't chage the reality of the situation at all.

Democracy is for RTL and other
newsgroup sites. Go there and be free.

I am there, but I am also here, and I will always have the ability to post.

Now, more directly to Matthew, regardless of who is in control of LUGNET,
you are not welcome in this private community according to the only voice
that matters.

ROTFL...speaking for the entire community...people like you do that so
often, it's so amusing to me.

So please, do as you like, but please don't complain when your
actions are met with opposite reactions.

I wasn't aware I was complaining.  I'm perfectly happy, I can post, we are
having interesting discussion, all is well on my part.

The whining is beneath most of the
folks that I have encountered on LUGNET.

Oh the hypocrisy...

-Matthew