 General / 30566
Re: I'm back... (Could someone clarify?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 26 May 2001 04:06:32 GMT

Sadly, Matthew has proven my point. He wishes to do as he likes on someone
else's playground and wonders why people become irritated (and amused to
wit). I (according to the ToS) chose to be a part of this humble
dictatorship for the privledge of speaking with other folks on LUGNET about
Lego (and whatever else within the proper group). I understand that if I
violate the ToS, I am no longer welcome. Democracy is for RTL and other
newsgroup sites. Go there and be free.

Now, more directly to Matthew, regardless of who is in control of LUGNET,
you are not welcome in this private community according to the only voice
that matters. So please, do as you like, but please don't complain when your
actions are met with opposite reactions. The whining is beneath most of the
folks that I have encountered on LUGNET.

Rich Thompson
http://www.robotthoughts.com

In lugnet.general, Scott Chambers writes:
<disregard the From field>

Matthew misses the point. He was a guest here. He violated the ToS,
regardless or his opinion. This is a humble dictatorship<snip>

Not any more it isn't.  Besides, Todd isn't even in control anymore, he's
more like a puppet at this point, acting on the whim of his so called friends.

BTW, a smarter person would change their identity if they really *needed* to
contribute to LUGNET and not go on and on about the injustice(s) from the
past. A little stealth and humility is much better that vitriol.

I did do that, however every time I did the account got canceled.  So I
really don't see why I should go through all that trouble if I can just do
it this way with much more ease.

Again, this is all my opinion, but I consider myself a guest in Todd's
playground. Anyone who suspects otherwise lacks the maturity and
understanding necessary for normal human relationships.

Well you can just go right on ahead and be apart of the dictatorship you so
love, I on the other hand will do as I like.

-Matthew