 General / 30561
Re: I'm back... (Could someone clarify?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 26 May 2001 03:40:31 GMT

Matthew misses the point. He was a guest here. He violated the ToS,
regardless or his opinion. This is a humble dictatorship, IMHO, and if Todd
says go...GO! Matthew has other options to contribute to the Lego community
and I would hope he would be mature enough to use those options.

BTW, a smarter person would change their identity if they really *needed* to
contribute to LUGNET and not go on and on about the injustice(s) from the
past. A little stealth and humility is much better that vitriol.

Again, this is all my opinion, but I consider myself a guest in Todd's
playground. Anyone who suspects otherwise lacks the maturity and
understanding necessary for normal human relationships.

Rich Thompson
http://www.robotthoughts.com

For a current update Todd has attempted to block my entire IP range which
would normally not only make it so I can't post, but even view anything on
the Lugnet site as well.  Not to worry though, I have several thousand proxy
servers to choose from.  As for Matthew Gerber and his post, well, any
attempt to try and sue me over what he calls "identity theft" would most
likely get laughed out of court.  Personally I think it's rather funny to
see everyone upset over all this because it's not really that big a deal.
Believe me when I say that your rules do not apply here.  In order for all
the fuss to end all Todd has to do is reinstate my original account and I'll
abide by the ToS from that point forward.  Any resistance will be an
endeavor in futility.

-Matthew