 General / 30485
Re: Lego Planet
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 24 May 2001 18:26:39 GMT

some of you people scare me

though a full size death star would be neat. would the laser work?

Excors wrote:

blessing <blessing@icefog.net> wrote in message

Excors <excors@zaynar.demon.co.uk> wrote in message

Larry Pieniazek <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message
25 septillion UKP (what is that in Italian Lira? :-)

Current exchange rate is apparently 1 UKP = 3082 Italian Lira, so it'd • be
approximately 80 octillion Lira.

Whats that in US Dollars?

Based on 1 UKP = 1.42 USD, it'd only be thirty-six septillion dollars.

Ps. You have a lot of time on your hands don't you? :-)

Just wait until I start calculating the number of Lego bricks in a
full-sized Star Destroyer or Death Star -- that'll be much more
time-consuming :-)

--
Daniel Staudt <dstaudt@hotmail.com>
Lugnet NUT #872