 General / 30484
Re: S@H Trains
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 24 May 2001 18:12:25 GMT

Try it this way..."Aus". Get it? Cute, huh? I'm surprised that it seems to
be a local Australian thing, myself. Why don't we have a cutsey name for the
United States? I want one, darn it!

Matt

In lugnet.general, Daniel Staudt writes:
where is Oz?

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

In lugnet.general, Richard W. Schamus writes:
In lugnet.general, Lawrence Wilkes writes:

anyone impatient to get hold of new trains is going to hate this picture
from the South Coast (UK) Lego Fest last weekend
http://www.wilkesworld.co.uk/lego/sclf2001/page/image21.html
(ps it is 92k pic)

Nice. Looks like the seller wasn't charging a huge markup either.

Yes, seeing your pictures (knowing that the UK and Continental Europe could
get their trains almost immediately) had made me somewhat sad/mad. But now,
knowing that North America can get them this soon, instead of near the end
of next month, has made me happy. I won't have to look at the pictures, as I
will have my own set soon.

You know what, I'm OK with europe getting stuff first, for once. What I
REALLY would like to see would be Oz getting something first, though. That
would be neat, and long overdue.

++Lar