 General / 30472
  Re: Classics - some questions to explore

(...) HoMa, you're German, you're there, I based my comments on my observations the few times I was there... so if you have corrections or amplifications I'd love to hear about them, but I wasn't sure what part of what I said you were referring to (...) (23 years ago, 24-May-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Classics - some questions to explore

Hey Lar, I've been back to Germany a dozen times (after having been born there), and I've visited about 150 German toy stores. I can't see anything that you said about the German market that I wouldn't agree with. I too would be curious with (...) (23 years ago, 24-May-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Classics - some questions to explore

(...) Hi Larry, seems that I wasn't very correct in writing down my thoughts. Sorry, I will try again: First of all you might see things different as a "quest" because you know the way things work in the US. So I am used to the german way and I (...) (23 years ago, 24-May-01, to lugnet.general)

"Holger Matthes" <matthes@fh-aachen.de> wrote in message news:GDunqx.7Ix@lugnet.com... (...) has at (...) etc.) The situation in the Netherlands is very similar, there is a small LEGO collection in almost every household in the Netherlands too. I (...) (23 years ago, 24-May-01, to lugnet.general)