 General / 30448
Re: Classic - what makes a set a classic?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 23 May 2001 13:18:30 GMT

"BK" == Bryan Kinkel <helpdesk@loseyourmind.com> writes:

BK> A few recent postings have touched on the idea of "classic" sets. In your
BK> mind, what makes a set a classic? The design? The charm? Play value? The
BK> fact that is was first in a series?

I think that some voting might be in order here. :) Perhaps Todd could
set up a page where we could all vote for which sets we consider
classics? Maybe a page where we could pick, say, 10 sets that we would
like to see rereleased in the classics range? Or maybe that would be a
lot of work, I don't know.

Of course, then the debate becomes which sets it should be possible to
vote for. How many sets have been released in the last, say, 15 years?

Cheers,

Johannes.
--
"The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's
unfamiliar territory." - Yoav Zingher

Visually inspecting visual programming languages.