 General / 30395
  Re: Sanity Check, Please. (was: Old sets being sold in new guise?)

(...) You seem very assertive about these statements, Arnold. Does the Brickhead have inside information? How do you know this is so? I ask because if you are correct, the advent of this new line is momentous for both TLC and AFOL alike -- AND it is (...) (23 years ago, 21-May-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Sanity Check, Please. (was: Old sets being sold in new guise?)

To All, Well, the skeptic in me is alerting myself, but those boxes sure look real, I for one would love to see old sets come out. And I do hope that everyone has access to these sets, not because I want people to be greedy or whatever, but I think (...) (23 years ago, 21-May-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Sanity Check, Please. (was: Old sets being sold in new guise?)

(...) with (...) is (...) will (...) Brickhead (...) you (...) AFOL (...) Well, I have read the news on 1000steine.de - when Réne announces that these sets will be issued in fall I see no reason at all to be suspicious. As I said, as a dealer he has (...) (23 years ago, 21-May-01, to lugnet.general)