 General / 30223
  Re: Why Gary cannot go to Legoland.

(...) I am with Todd and others on this point. I would dispute that claim. I have seen a number of parts in "Maersk(r) light blue" that I am pretty certain have never been sourced into a set or publicly available in bulk. I would challenge you or (...) (23 years ago, 11-May-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland)

  Re: Why Gary cannot go to Legoland.

(...) Yep, just updating on the info I have been given in the past as an AFOL. As I said earlier in the thread, I am going to check and see if it is just part and color, or part/color combos. It will probably be next week before I have an official (...) (23 years ago, 11-May-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland)

  Re: Why Gary cannot go to Legoland.

(...) Well I'm going to put in my 2 cents worth, and say emphatically that there are lots of parts in colors that I have never seen in any set before, especially things that haven't been around for a long time. I remember seeing a Lego model of the (...) (23 years ago, 11-May-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland)