 General / 29985
Re: LEGO INmotion Makes Debut at Detroit’s North American International Auto Show
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 2 May 2001 02:44:30 GMT

I just got a nifty postcard about this LEGO / Johnson Controls InMotion SUV
"Coming to a location near you!"  It was to appear at the MN LIC Friday,
April 27th through Saturday, Arpil 28th. Would have been neat to see but the
postcard was not delivered to me until today, Tuesday, May 1st!  Who was in
charge of mailing these anyway?  Sheesh!

If anyone is really interested in seeing the postcard then reply or drop me
an email and I'll post some scans.

John

  Re: LEGO INmotion Makes Debut at Detroit’s North American International Auto Show

Suzanne, You beat me to the punch! I was going to post a message about this. We have just launched a sub site of LEGO.com (www.lego.com/INmotion) that details this vehicle concept. The concept is really cool, and *no* the car is not made out of (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)