 General / 26456
Re: LEGO INmotion Makes Debut at Detroit’s North American International Auto Show
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 14 Jan 2001 20:18:28 GMT

Jake McKee wrote in message ...
For a better look at the car, there is a Quicktime VR movie that allows a
full 360 view of the interior, take a look at the "360 View" of the • INmotion
web site: www.lego.com/inmotion

I think this would have been a good use for spherical versus cylindrical,
and I'm not referring to IPIX . If you need help we would be happy to help.

Rose