 General / 29847
29846  |  29848
Subject:
Stuck pieces ... nobody laugh
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 25 Apr 2001 10:59:19 GMT

Ok you know the 4 dark grey apple shaped nozzle pieces on the UCS X wing?
Well while fiddling with building ideas I have some how managed to get a 2x2
rocket cone stuck in one. Real good. Its not goin' anywhere. Help.

I believe this might be the worst stuck piece I have ever encountered.

-Jon

--
The Galactic Shipyard
http://www.oklahoma.net/~jpalmer/GS/