 General / 29864
Re: Stuck pieces ... nobody laugh
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 26 Apr 2001 00:59:27 GMT

I have never had these pieces, but water works well in parts separation.
Submerge them and let them sit for a while, then work on them.

"Jon Palmer" <jpalmer@oklahoma.net> wrote in message
Ok you know the 4 dark grey apple shaped nozzle pieces on the UCS X wing?
Well while fiddling with building ideas I have some how managed to get a • 2x2
rocket cone stuck in one. Real good. Its not goin' anywhere. Help.

I believe this might be the worst stuck piece I have ever encountered.

-Jon

--
The Galactic Shipyard
http://www.oklahoma.net/~jpalmer/GS/