 General / 29578
Re: How much does LEGO Weigh?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 12 Apr 2001 15:57:03 GMT

In lugnet.general, Jennifer L. Boger writes:

ok, which is the most expensive brick... per set?  MSRP only (no
cheating going to FAO and using their markup :) )  my vote's for the
<set:9709> RCX - but i don't know how much the robolab or separate
control center stuff from dacta is.

Well, that brick costs 58,000 yen = ~470US$ :

http://www.estoys.co.jp/tys/09/09_11_01_00.html
[taken from Jonathan Lill's post:
http://news.lugnet.com/general/?n=29576  ]

(It even has studs so no one can doubt it's brickness (Well, I'm sure someone
can...))

- David