 General / 29515
Re: How much does LEGO Weigh?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 10 Apr 2001 20:00:09 GMT

In lugnet.market.shipping, Jennifer L. Boger writes:
In lugnet.market.shipping, Jennifer L. Boger writes:
How 'bout heaviest piece? I'll wager the newish 32x48 raised baseplates? Or
an RCX w/ batteries...

control center? :)

Ah yes... that'd work... (never owned one myself)

Thought of another one-- how about some of the BASIC building tables? (never
owned these either) although the tables are quite a bit of a stretch...

heh, if you're going to go that route, wouldn't the new primo turtle be
pretty heavy?  and i think he's got a primo stud on him somewhere -
making him a brick instead of just a container, but i'm not sure.

Oooo, touche again--
I'm not 100% sure I've seen these (I don't usually check out Primo) is that
the 2107 Turtle Wagon? That definitely rings up pretty heavy, it
looks like...

yep, that's the one, i don't typically check out primo either, but he's
pretty cute, and i've got nieces and nephews now that need primo :)

ok, which is the most expensive brick... per set?  MSRP only (no
cheating going to FAO and using their markup :) )  my vote's for the
<set:9709> RCX - but i don't know how much the robolab or separate
control center stuff from dacta is.

and the cheapest?  a blue tub? <set:3033> i'm not sure.