 General / 29516
Re: How much does LEGO Weigh?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 10 Apr 2001 19:58:21 GMT

In lugnet.general, Jennifer L. Boger writes:
ok, which is the most expensive brick... per set?  MSRP only (no
cheating going to FAO and using their markup :) )  my vote's for the
<set:9709> RCX - but i don't know how much the robolab or separate
control center stuff from dacta is.

and the cheapest?  a blue tub? <set:3033> i'm not sure.

Yeah, I think I'd go with that-- Except if you wanted to cheat the system
and say one of the idea books (or the computer games without pieces), since
they don't come with any pieces at all... division by 0 yeilds infinity?
Darn. Now I'm just being silly. :)

DaveE