 General / 29518
Re: How much does LEGO Weigh?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 10 Apr 2001 20:17:42 GMT

Jennifer L. Boger <jenn@peeron.com> wrote:
wow... ok, you win that one, but which is cheapest, was i right with a
tub?  I've never done the math to figure out many other sets....

doh! i got it... a promo set :)  since some of them are "free" like the
oatmeal LoM set...

but shouldn't you count the price you paid for the oatmeal as the price
for the set?

--
Dan Boger
dan@peeron.com