 General / 2955
    Curiosity... —Fred Carcanague III
   I'm in the process of making my Lego web page and was wondering if anyone minds if I place a link to their Lego related web page. I did a rough count of my Lego Favorite places last night and came up with about 150 links. Most of which I visited (...) (25 years ago, 26-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Curiosity... —Fred Carcanague III
   Amendment to my post... After reading the post about SIGMA and copyrights, I have come to the conclusion that some people might not want a link to their web page. If this is the case please let me know and I will omit you from the appropriate list. (...) (25 years ago, 26-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

        Linking to LUGnet —Eric Brok
      Fred Carcanague III wrote in message ... (...) this (...) In general nobody will object to (and even appreciate) putting such a link on a website, as long as: 1) it's in proper context (which it definitely is in your case) 2) the target is (...) (25 years ago, 26-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

         Re: Linking to LUGnet —Todd Lehman
     (...) Eric, Would it be useful to you if there were an alternate entry page for framed sites such as LEGO On My Mind? A page that would be OK to load in a frame, which would then expand later to "_top" if the user clicked for more info? --Todd (25 years ago, 26-Feb-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.publish)

         Re: Linking to LUGnet —Eric Brok
      Todd Lehman wrote in message ... (...) That would be an elegant option to have in this kind of situations. Eric Visit LEGO ON MY MIND: (URL) Control section: (URL) section: (URL) (25 years ago, 1-Mar-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.publish)

        Re: Curiosity... —Gary R. Istok
   Fred, Michael Dorneich has an superb website which is literally a table of contents for who's who in LEGO. It's called the "MCPD's LEGO INTERNET RESOURCES QUICK REFERENCES GUIDE" (ie Everything LEGO) located here: (URL) is very helpful, and will (...) (25 years ago, 26-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Curiosity... —Bram Lambrecht
   (...) I agree that Everything LEGO has an excellent reference guide, but it can be a bit overwhelming. Also, the personal sites are organized by last name only. A shorter list with descriptions for each link can sometimes be more useful, especially (...) (25 years ago, 26-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Curiosity... —Fred Carcanague III
   I have been to the "Everything Lego" site several times, it is very imformative. But it is not catagorized in any particulay way, looking for anything in particular takes a while. I think that if I can somewhat catagorize a similar list of links it (...) (25 years ago, 26-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)