 General / 2955
  Curiosity...

I'm in the process of making my Lego web page and was wondering if anyone minds if I place a link to their Lego related web page. I did a rough count of my Lego Favorite places last night and came up with about 150 links. Most of which I visited (...) (25 years ago, 26-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Curiosity...

Amendment to my post... After reading the post about SIGMA and copyrights, I have come to the conclusion that some people might not want a link to their web page. If this is the case please let me know and I will omit you from the appropriate list. (...) (25 years ago, 26-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

  Linking to LUGnet

Fred Carcanague III wrote in message ... (...) this (...) In general nobody will object to (and even appreciate) putting such a link on a website, as long as: 1) it's in proper context (which it definitely is in your case) 2) the target is (...) (25 years ago, 26-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Curiosity...

Fred, Michael Dorneich has an superb website which is literally a table of contents for who's who in LEGO. It's called the "MCPD's LEGO INTERNET RESOURCES QUICK REFERENCES GUIDE" (ie Everything LEGO) located here: (URL) is very helpful, and will (...) (25 years ago, 26-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Curiosity...

(...) I agree that Everything LEGO has an excellent reference guide, but it can be a bit overwhelming. Also, the personal sites are organized by last name only. A shorter list with descriptions for each link can sometimes be more useful, especially (...) (25 years ago, 26-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Curiosity...

I have been to the "Everything Lego" site several times, it is very imformative. But it is not catagorized in any particulay way, looking for anything in particular takes a while. I think that if I can somewhat catagorize a similar list of links it (...) (25 years ago, 26-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Linking to LUGnet

(...) Eric, Would it be useful to you if there were an alternate entry page for framed sites such as LEGO On My Mind? A page that would be OK to load in a frame, which would then expand later to "_top" if the user clicked for more info? --Todd (25 years ago, 26-Feb-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.publish)

  Re: Linking to LUGnet

Todd Lehman wrote in message ... (...) That would be an elegant option to have in this kind of situations. Eric Visit LEGO ON MY MIND: (URL) Control section: (URL) section: (URL) (25 years ago, 1-Mar-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.publish)