 General / 28997
Re: New Website - More LEGO Desktop Themes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 23 Mar 2001 05:11:08 GMT

Let me just say that the composition and lighting on these are wonderful.
I've been waiting for something like this for a long time...
Now that I've buttered you up, would you be willing to share the source file
from one of those? I have bryce and would love to use the brick in future
bryce renderings (maybe just to slip in there as a secret).

Darrell King

"View my Toy Gladiator at:
http://www.toygladiator.com/cards/darrellk_nusinon.exe"