 General / 28996
Club Catalog: What to buy???? Is 3439 Spy Runner a good set? Mini CDs?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 23 Mar 2001 03:18:02 GMT

I'm looking through the LEGO Club catalog trying to put together a $30.01
order, and I see the Spy Runner (the plane, not the car).  It's exclusive,
which is fun to get, but is it really that interesting?

Looking at the official photo, it looks to be composed of parts I already own.
Are there any hidden parts that are exclusive/new/rare?

What does the pilot look like?

Does the plane have any storage compartments?

I'm also a bit confused by the mini-Cd that comes with the Fire Bionicles.  Is
it physically smaller than a normal CD, or just have less content?  I doubt
that a smaller CD would work properly in my computer.  Any good parts in
Bionicle?

I've already written down Lunar Rover as a definite purchase.  (cool
helmet!)  I haven't decided on anything else, though.  Alpha Team isn't at
Zellers yet, but probably will be this summer (and at 25% off during some
week).  I'm kind of wanting to get more exclusivve stuff, maybe even a shirt.
Maybe LOM accessories too.  All of the current Star wars mini-fig sets are
useless!